COVID-19 Resource Center
Message from our CEO, Matthew Delaney
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, I want to share with you what HiAccounting is doing to ensure business continuity and the safety of our team members, clients and communities. Our top priorities continue to be assuring the well-being of our team members, providing uninterrupted service to our clients as their trusted advisor, and doing our part to help prevent further spread of the virus in our community.
We are assessing the situation as it evolves and adjusting our operations to maintain continuity and to support the safety and health of those impacted, in accordance with guidance from government and public health authorities.
We will be providing ongoing news updates and resources on our website to help you manage your changing needs and minimize the impact of COVID-19 on your business operations.
In these uncertain times, the HiAccounting team continues to be committed to serving as your trusted and valued partner and delivering the quality service you expect from us. If you or your business need help navigating the changing tax, accounting or payroll laws or deadlines, creating a strategic plan to move forward, addressing sudden staffing issues or meeting other challenges, we are here to support you.
- 07/15/2021 - Mid-Year Review Checklist
- 07/08/2021 - PPP Loan Forgiveness
- 06/18/2021 - Monthly Child Tax Credits - IRS Payments Start July 15th
- 05/21/2021 - Employee Retention Credit - Your Organization May Qualify
- 05/06/2021 - Supporting Nonprofit Organizations Since 2009
- 04/30/2021 - $28.6 Billion Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF)
- 03/11/2021 - President Biden Approves the American Rescue Plan
- 02/04/2021 - Claiming the Advance Tax Credit
- 01/11/2021 - New Rent Assistance and Mediation Program (RAMP)
- 01/07/2021 - Second Stimulus Payments for Individuals
- 12/28/2020 - Round Two of PPP Loans and Tax Deductibility
- 11/24/2020 - City & County of Honolulu Adds $24 Million to the Small Business Relief and Recovery Fund
- 09/21/2020 - City & County of Honolulu - Replenish with an Additional $75 million in Funding
- 08/27/2020 - Rent/Mortgage Assistance Applications for Hawai'i County (Now Being Accepted)
- 08/10/2020 - President Signs COVID-19 Relief Orders
- 07/06/2020 - $129 Billion of PPP Funding Remaining Loan Application Deadline Extended
- 06/30/2020 - Deferral of Employer Payroll Taxes
- 06/17/2020 - New PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Released
- 06/15/2020 - SBA's EIDL Loan & EIDL Advance Programs Reopened
- 06/08/2020 - Tax-Related Scams and Government Stimulus Checks
- 06/05/2020 - President Trump Signs the “PPP Flexibility Act of 2020”
- 06/04/2020 - The “PPP Flexibility Act” Expected to be Signed
- 05/29/2020 - COVID-19 Update: PPP Loan Forgiveness Guidance
- 05/14/2020 - PPP GOOD-FAITH CERTIFICATION GUIDANCE
- 05/13/2020 - City & County of Honolulu Announces Small Business Relief and Recovery Fund
- 05/04/2020 - EIDL Loan & Advance Portal Now Accepting Applications
- 04/30/2020 - IRS Notice 2020-32: No Deductions for Expenses paid by PPP
- 04/28/2020 - The CARES Act and Guidance for Landlords
- 04/23/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Enhancement Act
- 04/22/2020 - Additional Aid Coming for Small-Business Loans Programs
- 04/19/2020 - NEW GRANT: SAVE SMALL BUSINESS FUND
- 04/08/2020 - FAQs: Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program Loans (as of April 6, 2020)
- 04/06/2020 - SBA PPP Application is Now Available
- 04/01/2020 - The CARES Act and SBA "Paycheck Protection Program"
- 03/31/2020 - The CARES Act and SBA Economic Disaster Loans
- 03/27/2020 - "CARES Act" Economic Stimulus Package
- 03/25/2020 - Virtual Payments and bill.com
- 03/24/2020 - Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- 03/24/2020 - Hawaii Extends Tax Filing Deadline and Defers Payments to July 20th
- 03/23/2020 - An Update from HiAccounting - March 23rd
- 03/20/2020 - IRS Extends Tax Filing Deadline and Defers Payments to July 15
- 03/16/2020 - COVID-19: Tax Deadline Reminder
- 03/16/2020 - An Update from HiAccounting
The CARES Act
- 07/09/2021 - PPP Loan Forgiveness Application - Form 3508S
- 07/09/2021 - PPP Loan Forgiveness Application - Form 3508EZ
- 07/09/2021 - PPP Loan Forgiveness Application - Form 3508
- 01/19/2021 - Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program Second Draw Loans
- 07/21/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Report through July 17, 2020
- 07/07/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Borrower Application Form - (Revised June 24, 2020)
- 07/06/2020 - Lenders Serving SBA’s Hawaii District
- 07/06/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Report through June 27, 2020
- 07/06/2020 - COVID-19 EIDL Loans Report 6-27-20
- 07/06/2020 - COVID-19 EIDL Advance Report 6-27-20
- 06/22/2020 - New PPP loan forgiveness applications released
- 06/17/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program – Revisions to the Third and Sixth Interim Final Rules
- 06/17/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program - Loan Forgiveness Application [Revised June 16, 2020]
- 06/17/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program - Loan Forgiveness Application Instructions [Revised June 16, 2020]
- 06/17/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program - PPP Loan Forgiveness Application [Form 3508EZ]
- 06/17/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program - PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Instructions [Form 3508EZ]
- 06/15/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program Report through June 12, 2020
- 06/15/2020 - COVID-19 EIDL Loans Report 6-12-20
- 06/15/2020 - COVID-19 EIDL Advance Report 6-12-20
- 05/27/2020 - SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness - [05.27.20 - Slideshow]
- 05/27/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Report - [Approvals through 05/23/20]
- 05/27/2020 - SBA Disaster Assistance Update Nationwide EIDL Loans - [May 23, 2020]
- 05/27/2020 - SBA Disaster Assistance Update EIDL Advance - [May 8, 2020]
- 05/26/2020 - PPP forgiveness guidance issued as Congress mulls changes
- 05/24/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Report: Second Round
- 05/24/2020 - Hawaii Tax Treatment of Various Federal COVID-19 Relief Programs and Payments - (Information Release No. 2020-02)
- 05/22/2020 - IFR Forgiveness - SBA Loan Review Procedures (FINAL)
- 05/16/2020 - City & County of Honolulu Small Business Relief - QUALIFICATIONS (05.16.20)
- 05/16/2020 - City & County of Honolulu Small Business Relief - APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS (05.16.20)
- 05/16/2020 - City & County of Honolulu Small Business Relief - FAQs (05.16.20)
- 05/16/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) - Loan Forgiveness Program Application
- 05/13/2020 - PPP Loans – FAQS (05.13.2020)
- 04/29/2020 - "CARES Act Funding - What's Next?"
- 04/28/2020 - PPP Loans – FAQS (04.28.2020)
- 04/24/2020 - SBA Disaster Assistance Update: Nationwide Economic Injury Disaster Loans [COVID-19]
- 04/24/2020 - SBA Disaster Assistance Update: EIDL Advance [COVID-19]
- 04/18/2020 - AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR’S GUIDE TO CARES ACT RELIEF
- 05/27/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Report
- 04/08/2020 - Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America: CARES Act Caps
- 04/08/2020 - Comparing SBA COVID-19 Loans
- 04/08/2020 - MetLife & U.S. Chamber of Commerce Special Report on Coronavirus and Small Business (April 3, 2020)
- 04/07/2020 - PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM LOANS
- 04/03/2020 - Small Business Administration: "Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program"
- 04/01/2020 - Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) - Application Form
- 04/01/2020 - GUIDE TO SBA'S ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOANS
- 04/01/2020 - GUIDE TO THE EMPLOYEE RETENTION TAX CREDIT
- 03/31/2020 - SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and Grant: Click Link for Application
- 03/31/2020 - The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- 03/31/2020 - PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP) INFORMATION SHEET
- 03/29/2020 - U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Coronavirus Emergency Loans – Small Business Guide and Checklist
- 03/27/2020 - Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance
- 03/23/2020 - Department of Taxation Announcement No. 2020-01 | RE: Relief for Taxpayers Affected by the COVID-19 Emergency
- 03/20/2020 - Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic (Notice 2020-17)
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- 04/08/2020 - CORONAVIRUS PAID LEAVE PROGRAMS Employer Guide
- 04/02/2020 - US Dept of Labor – FFCRA: Questions & Answers
- 03/24/2020 - APS Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- 09/17/2020 - City & County of Honolulu Expands Small Business Grant Program
- 04/29/2020 - Star Advertiser | "Mayor Kirk Caldwell announces reopening for several types of businesses today"
- 04/28/2020 - Star Advertiser | "Mayor Kirk Caldwell says city will pursue aggressive testing for coronavirus"
- 04/26/2020 - Star Advertiser | "Visitor arrivals near 4,000 since quarantine order in place"
- 04/23/2020 - Virtual Interview on COVID-19: Matthew Delaney, CEO & President, HiAccounting
- 04/22/2020 - Virtual Interview on COVID-19: Matt Delaney, President & CEO, HiGroup
- 04/17/2020 - President Announces 3 Phase Plan to Re-Open Economy
- 04/14/2020 - Unemployment URL (for filing claims and reporting)
- 03/18/2020 - The tax-filing deadline will remain April 15, but the IRS will waive penalties and interest on tax payments for 90 days
- 03/18/2020 - State Tax Filing Guidance for Coronavirus Pandemic
- 03/11/2020 - AICPA Calls for Tax Filing Relief Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
HiAccounting Office Hours
Effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, HiAccounting will not be open to clients or visitors. We will have limited staff in the office performing essential functions during limited periods of time throughout the day. Therefore, if you need to come in and drop off payment, sign any documents, deliver anything to the office or require a face-to-face meeting please confirm with your client service team before you come into the office.
Remote Meetings and Communication
Our team is equipped to service you remotely via conference or video call. Most of our team will be working from home. Therefore, you may meet remotely instead of in-person. With our technology, we have the ability to share documents with you through a screen share or through our secure client portal.
No Changes to Service
At this time, there should be little to no disruption to your recurring accounting, tax or payroll services. We have coordinated internally to ensure that your needs will continue to be met; however, if you have any concerns please contact your client service team immediately to address.
Income Tax Deadline Updates
Our tax professionals are staying up-to-date on any imperative changes to income tax deadlines and will communicate with tax clients as needed. If you have any questions, please contact your tax service team immediately to address.
In case you have any questions or concerns you’d like to address with management, contact information is provided below:
Matthew Delaney, CEO/President
Liana Fajayan, Managing Director
Sheri Miyashiro, Tax Manager
Your business is important to us and we will continue to communicate proactively.
Give Us A Call
We’d love to hear from you and talk about how our local accounting and tax team can help you and your business focus on the things that matter most. Got questions? Concerns? That’s what we’re here for.
You can reach us at any time by calling 808-529-9990.
If we’re not in, leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Please do not use e-mail to send us sensitive information (such as bank information or social security numbers).
E-mail could be intercepted by a third party during transmission; we cannot guarantee its security while in transit. Please contact us to learn more about our encrypted email options.
We are located in the Bishop Tower of the Topa Financial Center across from The Aloha Tower. We are on the 6th floor.
700 Bishop St. Suite 600
Honolulu, Hi 96813
View on Map
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed on Holidays
The guest parking garage entrance is on Ala Moana Blvd.
Get In Touch
DemandHR would be pleased to get in touch to discuss your businesses needs.
Oahu700 Bishop St. Suite 600
Honolulu, Hi 96813
Maui24 N Church Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
Hilo145 Keawe St
Hilo, HI 96720
Office HoursMonday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Holidays