Services to Fit Your Needs
DemandHR is your complete source for all of your HR, payroll, benefit and risk management services. Offering a complete suite of strategic services, our Comprehensive, HR Plus, and HR Select packages — DemandHR covers it all.
PEO & ASO Service Models
The Professional Employer Organization (PEO) and Administrative Services Organization (ASO) service models enable employers to cost-effectively outsource the administration of payroll, Human Resources, employee benefits, workers’ compensation amd employment to DemandHR allowing you to focus on growing your business.
Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
Outsourced human resource and administrative services performed under DemandHR’s Tax ID number.
- Small to medium-sized Hawaii based business
- Business looking to share employment liability with an HR partner
- New businesses
- Companies looking to outsource much of their HR Risk
- Organizations with high workers comp rates
- Hawaii businesses already working with a PEO & looking to cut costs
Administrative Services Organization (ASO)
Outsourced human resource and administrative services performed under Client Companies Tax ID number.
- Schools/Churches/Non-Profits/503(c) Organizations
- Clients switching HRO providers mid-fiscal year
- Larger organizations with in-house Human Resource departments
- Organizations not allowed o enter into co-employment arrangements
Payroll & Tax Administration
Our payroll and payroll tax service is a seamless extension of your business. We manage the entire payroll process for you, covering all of the basics and time-consuming federal and state regulations. Our commitment to detail includes an extensive quality assurance system for accuracy and a dedicated payroll specialist, providing you with the same level of support and reliability as an in-house employee.
- Comprehensive payroll processing
- Direct Deposits
- Paperless payroll processing, including e-pay stubs
- W-2 processing and administration
- Wage garnishment administration
- Reimbursements, commissions and allowances
- Union and certified payroll processing
- Davis Bacon Wages
- Tax payments to government agencies
- W4 and HW4 processing
- Social Security Verification
- Web-based time & attendance
- FLSA compliance and wage verification administration
- Standard and custom reporting
- Process all new hires, terminations, and payroll changes
- Audit company time for adherence to company policies
- Maintain personnel action change forms
- Off-cycle processing including manual check calculation
- Unemployment insurance claim administration
- Unemployment insurance appeals representation
Our team of Human Resource professionals is dedicated to creating specific programs for your company based upon your unique needs. DemandHR’s comprehensive suite of HR services provide small-large and growth stage companies with integrated HR strategy and services helping to support and guide our clients with expertise, improved efficiencies and economies of scale.
- Direct support for HR questions and concerns
- Situational management & employee relations
- HR reports (census, payroll, deductions, benefits, etc.)
- Discipline process management
- Issue investigation
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- TDI administration
- Wage and salary administration
- Employee orientation guidance and support
- Employee On-Boarding
- Employee Handbook
- Performance Evaluations
- Vacation, Sick, PTO Administration
With DemandHR providing all of the expertise, technology and superior service, you are free to focus on your core business. For more information on how DemandHR can help you, contact us.
Risk Services & Workers’ Compensation
Mitigating risk and keeping the workplace safe is a primary concern for employers. The laws concerning risk and employee safety can be overwhelming and costly to manage. Having DemandHR as your partner can be a vital resource offering comprehensive and innovative risk management solutions. Our experienced risk management specialists and claims managers help clients and worksite employees with compliance requirements.
Our goal is to work with your company to minimize risk, reduce lost time for injured workers, lower medical expenses and eliminate fraudulent claims.
- Workers’ compensation insurance coverage
- Workers’ compensation insurance options from A-rated carrier partners
- Easy pay-as-you-go billing, low deductibles
- Premium audit & administration
- Safety compliance and audits
- Hazard preparation
- Workplace risk assessment
- Onsite safety inspections
- Drug-free workplace
- Certificates of coverage
- Industry-specific safety training and assessments
- HiOSH & OSHA support and tracking
- Return-to-work program
- Claims management
- Loss trending analysis
- Safety Manual
Timely and easy-to-understand guidance on regulatory compliance assist business owners and managers mitigate risk. Ensuring compliance with State and Federal employment laws, employee satisfaction, benefits, tax reporting and filing, prompt payroll processing and many other important compliance duties most likely consumes your time and resources, compromising your productivity and raising operating costs.
Government regulations are becoming increasingly complex often pushing small to mid-size companies beyond their capabilities of tracking requirements and maintaining compliance. Unfortunately, issues with compliance only get worse for companies with 50+ or 100+ employees as compliance requirements and reporting complexities dramatically increase.
- Employee Handbook and policy review and development
- Workplace labor employment posters
- Compliance Expertise (federal and state employment laws)
- Employer Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Government Contractor Compliance Support
- OFCCP audits and compliance
- Assistance with hiring and applicant tracking
Benefit Services & Administration
Partnering with all of Hawaii’s premier benefit providers, DemandHR offers a wide selection of plans and choices. In order to stay competitive, employers are looking for every advantage to attract and retain employees while managing costs. Many of our clients tell us we helped them reduce the cost of their medical insurance and provided more plan options than they could obtain or manage on their own.
We offer comprehensive benefits administration complete with a team of experienced and knowledgeable industry professionals. Having DemandHR administer your employee benefits provides peace of mind knowing that we’re ensuring eligibility and enrollments, reconciling insurance carrier bills, managing risk, and ensure compliance with Hawaii’s Prepaid Healthcare Act, The Affordable Care Act and other government regulations.
- Access to benefit programs – strategic partnerships or broker managed plans – Family Health Hawaii, HMAA, HMSA, UHA
- ACA and Hawaii Prepaid Health Care Compliance
- Eligibility tracking
- Benefits funding guidance and strategy
- Carrier deductions, vendor billing and reconciliation
- Flexible Spending Account Administration (FSA) – medical, dependent care and commuting
- Voluntary benefits & Supplemental insurance
- HC-5 management
- Cobra Administration
All of the workforce administration support you need to attract, retain and manage your employees. After all people are your most important asset. Our employee administration services provide “best-in-class” support and guidance to ensure all aspects of the employee lifecycle are expertly managed. Our holistic approach and attention to detail will not only help you improve efficiency but will provide more time to focus on employee productivity.
Providing a complete employee administration system that scales and grows with your business.
- HiBoarding - Online New Hire Processing
- Employee onboarding and orientation
- PTO Tracking
- Employee lifecycle administration
- Client Concierge Services
- Employee record management
- Client Vault Online Services
Get In Touch
DemandHR would be pleased to get in touch to discuss your businesses needs.
Oahu700 Bishop St. Suite 600
Honolulu, Hi 96813
Maui24 N Church Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
Hilo145 Keawe St
Hilo, HI 96720
Office HoursMonday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Holidays